JWM: July Journal Prompts (& mood board)
"Julying! It's a new month already?!"
This is going to be a new thing here on the blog! YAS SIS! Daily journal prompts for each month and I got a bunch ready for you! With a busy life as being a wife, mom, and business owner journaling was always a way to keep me centered in the moment. These prompts will be a mix of self reflecting, themed to the month, and honestly some random ones that make your mind wander. I hope to make each month easier (and fun) when it comes to your bullet journal set up.
1. Create mood board
2. Are you a cup half full or half empty kind of person.
3. List goals for July
4. If I had a picnic...
5. Titles or names you go by? What's your favorite
6. Describe your kitchen
7. How do I want to feel today?
8. Favorite summer outfit?
9. Plane ride or road trip? What's your playlist?
10. If you hosted a party...
11. How can you make your morning magical?
12. Do you consider yourself as being fancy?
13. What's your office of the day?
14. Would you rather have a big house small yard or small house big yard?
15. Would you rather know all the languages in the world or be able to talk to animals?
16. If you were a fruit...
17. What role do you play in your family?
18. A quote you live by?
19. What the best advice you received?
20. Describe yourself in 3 words
21. 7 Random facts about yourself?
22. List Summer activities, indoor and outdoor
23. 3 good thoughts
24. What or who are you grateful for this month?
25. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises?
26. How can you be creative today?
27. What's the best thing about your life right now?
28. If you could control any element...
29. Who is your favorite person
30. Would you rather have a rewind button or a press pause button?
31. What's your favorite meal of the day?
Here's some mood board inspiration to get you started for day one! For me, this mood board hit different for me and got me motivated to get organized for the rest of the year!
You can start a journal special for daily journaling, write a quick excerpt in your current planner at the end (or beginning of your day) or if you bullet journal make it a part of your weekly spread. Tag me or hastag on instagram #journalwithBUJOBAE Let's journal together!