JWM: August Journal Prompts (& mood board)
"Whatever makes you feel the sun from the inside out...chase that."
It still feels like summer! People, stores, influencers, and commercials are already decorating for Halloween and counting down the days. I'm here to help you press pause and get rooted in what you have TODAY. Journal with me and soak in the last couple of weeks in the 2022 Summer season.
1. It's national girlfriend day: Your best gal pal?
2. List your August goals
3. 3 AM playlist
4. Are you a proud person
5. If I owned a bakery
6. Current thing I am enjoying
7. Is it hard for you to trust the process?
8. Lists ways you get energized
9. Tips to improve your mood
10. What are your quirks
11. What gets you excited?
12. What's a project you've been putting off
13. Summer recipe you want to try?
14. If you could be an animal
15. List your dream trips
16. What are the highs and lows of your day?
17. Outfits for a cafe
18. Your ideal day
19. One pattern I want to shift
20. A place to get away?
21. Are you a young soul or old soul?
22. What season of your life are you in?
23. What's a trip that changed your life?
24. What does healthy mean to you?
25. Favorite time of the day?
26. Who are the most inspirational women in your life?
27. Are you spontaneous or do you plan for things?
28. What are you currently overcoming?
29. You summer season in numbers
30. Favorite summer memories
What comes to mind when you think about August? My thoughts when coming up with these journal prompts are ending of the summer, changing of seasons, Leo season, traveling bucket lists, and being outdoors. Did you feel me?
You have your journal prompts, now here's the visual inspiration...YAS a mood board spread. I'm obsessed with the color scheme, photos, and sayings. I promise you they are more than just pretty pictures. I use these to create a spread in my monthly set up as well as using them as accents in my planner.
If journaling or just getting creative is something you've wanted to do, this is your sign to do it. New months are a great way to start new habits. Journaling could be one of them. If you're like me, BUSY AF, journaling could be a way to keep you present. Let's journal together and tag me or us this hashtag on instagram #journalwithBUJOBAE