JWM: September Journal Prompts (& mood board)
"When the clock strikes midnight, it's pumpkin everything!"
I've been trying to hold off on Fall, but I'm glad it's finally here! Last year I became a part of the PSL crew and have been craving it ever since. I already got my fix, did you? Besides the change in go to drinks, I feel the energy changing. The good kind of change is coming... and I have a feeling it's going to get even busier! I hope these journal prompts keep you grounded from day to day in your busy crazy life. I have to admit it's been a challenge for me to even do them daily nowadays. This month will be the month I get back to it:
1. List your September goals
2. List you values and beliefs.
3. Fall essentials
4. Do you like change? Why or why not?
5. Today I will...
6. What are your favorite meals and treats
7. List things that you would want to be known for
8. Ways you can be intentional today
9. Dream bedroom
10. Things you want to add to your life
11. List your greatest comforts
12. Mantra for your Monday
13. Tuesday Tip x Positive Thinking Day: What's a tip to thinking more positively?
14. Word of the day
15. Thursday thought
16. Friday favorite