JWM: September Journal Prompts (& mood board)
"When the clock strikes midnight, it's pumpkin everything!"
I've been trying to hold off on Fall, but I'm glad it's finally here! Last year I became a part of the PSL crew and have been craving it ever since. I already got my fix, did you? Besides the change in go to drinks, I feel the energy changing. The good kind of change is coming... and I have a feeling it's going to get even busier! I hope these journal prompts keep you grounded from day to day in your busy crazy life. I have to admit it's been a challenge for me to even do them daily nowadays. This month will be the month I get back to it:
1. List your September goals
2. List you values and beliefs.
3. Fall essentials
4. Do you like change? Why or why not?
5. Today I will...
6. What are your favorite meals and treats
7. List things that you would want to be known for
8. Ways you can be intentional today
9. Dream bedroom
10. Things you want to add to your life
11. List your greatest comforts
12. Mantra for your Monday
13. Tuesday Tip x Positive Thinking Day: What's a tip to thinking more positively?
14. Word of the day
15. Thursday thought
16. Friday favorite
17. Saturday song
18. Sunday self care
19. Whats your favorite mindfulness practice
20. How can you be more helpful?
21. How can you keep yourself more organized as life gets busier
22. Write a letter to a family member
23. List your favorite things about Fall
24. Names you go by and how you rate them
25. It's World Dream Day: What's your recent dream?
26. List things that you like hot or cold
27. Currently craving...
28. What did this month teach you?
29. Tips for self confidence?
30. How do you show someone you love them?
A few of you have been asking how to use this kit. Besides the traditional mood board I like to include them in my dated planner. It gives my plans a pretty color scheme and theme. When it comes to creating a mood board all you need is a blank page. My process it pretty much touch and go but here's how I do it:
Place the stickers according to colors or content
I add details like smaller accent stickers. My current favorites have been stickers from Passion Planner. The gold ones have been chef's kiss.
Then I jot down little notes, quotes, and sayings.
Doodles go last: checker grid board, "pins" or paper clips
TA-DA! You have a mood board!
For this September mood board I tried to be a little different when it comes to the color scheme. Blue hues aren't the typical Fall color, but I love it! I still added the warmer accents as much as possible but I figure I switch things up a little bit. I left the mood board interpretation up to you and I can't wait to see how you use them on IG. Tag me and hashtag #journalwithBUJOBAE